Amazing Grace is home!

This board is for adults and teens to discuss issues relating to BPI since birth (OBPI).
rachelcasa

Re: Amazing Grace is home!

Post by rachelcasa »

Kath that is such excellent news!! Oh I bet you were so happy to hold her next to your heart. What a great blessing she is to you and your family. I hope she continues to do well.
BrianD

Post by BrianD »

Awesome to hear. It is amazing what the power of prayer and the love of a family can do. I am very excited for you and your family.
Brian
Joy in FL

Post by Joy in FL »

That is just wonderful news, Kath! Give her a snuggle for me!
Joy in FL is now living in Georgia!
Left TBI on October 31, 1991
SwtBrooke

Post by SwtBrooke »

Thrilled to hear Grace Mary is home now and thank you for your Email and offer to call. Hope she continues to do well and I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks again, Sharon
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Post by Kath »

Grace is doing well and growing like a weed. Just a tiny weed of course. She is 9 weeks and still two weeks away from her due date and not 6 lbs yet... seems we girls are always worried about weight.
Thanks again for all the prayers and notes we all appreciated them... now we are exhaling and just into smelling her sweet little head and telling her how cute she is.
Kath
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi