NBC segment to air Sunday

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Allison

NBC segment to air Sunday

Post by Allison »

Just wanted to share the news.......
For folks in the tri state area...PA, NJ, and Del., at 11:00 pm on Sunday night on NBC channel 10, there will be a segment on bpi's featuring...Dr. Nath, Bradley (2 robpi), and me. I am hoping and praying everything turns out ok. The producer told me it turned out great. Keeping my fingers crossed hoping to spread the news about bpi's.

Update on Bradley....he's doing just great. We had 3-D CT scans recently done. He was 6 months post Acromio. The shoulder looks great, the humeral head is forming nicely, and is in the proper socket. Doin' the BPI dance in Allentown!!!!! He still has a slight elbow contracture. I'll keep you guys posted on our plan of action. He has outgrown his Ultraflex splint :-(
shelbel1950@aol.com

Re: NBC segment to air Sunday

Post by shelbel1950@aol.com »

Godd for you guys, Allison. Only wish we could see you here in Michigan.....Glad things are panning out so far....I'd love to see your BPI dance! Maybe you cana start something new..........along with the awareness!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

How exciting! Thank you for working to spread the word about this injury.

So glad to hear that the surgery went so well. What a relief! Some of us have been waiting to hear about them starting the surgery back up again, since it was all put on hold. Do you happen to know anymore about it?

Thanks again for all you are doing and for sharing with us.
Allison

Post by Allison »

Hi Jennifer. It's a Philadelphia station. I think the letters are WCAU? Anyone else know for sure? I'll check on it:-)
Tanya in NY
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am Mom to Amber, injured at birth. I serve on the Board of Directors for UBPN, and am a labor/delivery nurse, too.

Post by Tanya in NY »

Does anyone have any links to this. I tried going to the TV station's website, but can't find anything. I don't get that channel where I live and would love to see what it was all about.

Tanya
Tanya in NY
Amber's Mom, ROBPI, 13 years old