shoulder brace-HELP

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
herff94

shoulder brace-HELP

Post by herff94 »

Hey everyone out here!! Warm weather is coming, thank gosh! Awhile back there was a web sight posted for a shoulder brace to wear to bring your shoulder back up into socket. You could even buy it off the internet. My PT wants me to get it so I can avoid shoulder fusion as along as possible. Does anyone remember the sight??? Please post it again if anyone can find it.
Thank you, everyone!!
Kathleen H
Chicago
herff94

Re: shoulder brace-HELP

Post by herff94 »

Thanks everyone for those sights but this one was more for althetics. It was for dislocation of the shoulder. It looked better and less blucky than those others out there. I had the sight and even printed the page and I can not find it!!! I'll keep looking. Thank you all, again!
Kathleen H
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

My OT made one for me with valcro straps that enables you to slip it on and tighten it up and pull the shoulder up into the socket. It is just made out of webbing. It is neat looking and was my savour.
Jess & Kyle

Post by Jess & Kyle »

My husband saw a shoulder brace in one of his motocross magazines. It didn't look bulky at all. He is thinking of ordering one ~ it looked pretty neat. If you want more info, let me know (he isn't home right now).

~Jessica
formhals@aboutmontana.net
Lorrie

Post by Lorrie »

This is the one I used. It worked pretty good. Took a while to get used to. I've started going without it just 2 weeks ago. Deltoid has started to return :-)

http://ecom1.sammonspreston.com/sammons ... ulder.html
herff94

Post by herff94 »

YAHHHHHHH!!!! Thanx, Lorrie-thats it!!! Thanks so much. I'm ordering it today. I can't thank you enough.
Kathleen H
david wilson

Post by david wilson »

Kathleen
I have used the Wilmer Orthosis with good results for the same problem. It also helped with the pain from my subluxed shoulder.

http://www.wbmt.tudelft.nl/mms/wilmer/wdo-1.htm