IT'S A DONE DEAL!!

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Paula

IT'S A DONE DEAL!!

Post by Paula »

Dr Nath will be here this summer in Wichita Kansas doing evaluations! We are looking at mid June He will speak as will a neurologist and I am currently looking for a PT or an OT to speak also. Any Ideas?
Paula
Francine_Litz

Re: IT'S A DONE DEAL!!

Post by Francine_Litz »

Paula - can you give me all the details and I will post it to the gatherings page

When? Where? What? Why? Who ?

feel like elementary school???
I do this with Maia every day in the car, when we discuss her writing topic for the day.
haha
-francine
LisaL

Post by LisaL »

Congrats Paula!!!! Good Luck in your planning. Start a few months ahead of time. If you have questions about planning e-mail me. I can tell you about my experience planning the North Carolina picnics.

Lisa

P.S. I hope Aaron is doing OK.
Paula

Post by Paula »

Francine
no details to offer yet, I am still looking for a PT or OT to speak. I will let you know thought and thanks.
Lisa,
Aaron is doing fine, Dr Nath emailed me back today and he is very concerned. He told me to put him back in his caps splint (which I did since the night the doc grabbed him by his arm) and wants me to email pics and call him tomorrow. I feel horrible. Like I let my son down by not keeping my eye on him and letting the pediatrician pull him up by his BPI arm. Thanks for the offer of tips we will need it. Talk to you later.
Paula
NancyP

Post by NancyP »

Hey Paula,

I gave Brad the name of an OT in KC to call and he is following up on it.

Nancy
Gayle

Post by Gayle »

Oh my word. That is just over an hour away from us.

Please count us in on the eval and meeting others.

my email is gayle_ruckman@hotmail.com

Gayle
Gayle

Post by Gayle »

Andrea from KC Childrens Mercy is excellent and we have gone to her tons of times. She is very much aware of this injury.

Gayle
Paula

Post by Paula »

GREAT!!
thanks so much Nancy. I have been so busy with Aaron's newly injured shoulder and emailing Dr Nath back and forth that I have not had time to think about this.
NancyP

Post by NancyP »

Gayle,

It is Andrea that he is calling:) We love her!

Paula, no problem. I will work on contacting Wichita families to see how many we can get interested. We need to have 40-45 people to have the event!

Nancy