I need a vote!!!

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
claudia

Re: I need a vote!!!

Post by claudia »

Well, I have 3 girls and 1 boy...really was hoping Juliana would be a boy...we had picked out Jackson. I have also always loved Avery. My husband is from Brooklyn (NY) and from a pretty tough neighborhood...he said that "guys from Brooklyn DON'T name their boys Avery." !!!!hahahahahha we still laugh about it.

I have to say...Braydon is kinda cool. I have niece named Brady...
Easton has a lot of playground potential.
What about Cameron?

My son is Andrew, btw. He is a twin and we had picked out two sets of names: both sets were I and A (after people). The other boys name was Ian. (apparently IAN, is not a brooklyn name either!)

Congrats on the boy! Oh, and don't let people tell you "boys do this, girls do that"... You probably know by now that ALL KIDS ARE DIFFERENT.

good luck and enjoy!
claudia
Dean-na

Post by Dean-na »

I have a boy & a girl. My kids are named Nicholas & Courtney. Names are so important & it is also so hard to pick one. My friend has a son & she named him Drake. I personally don't care for that name because I think of darkness for some reason??? She is going to have a girl in March & is going to name her Ramsey. Well, she is really different when it comes to names.

I like the name Braydon too. That is different, but a good different.

Good luck on the name search.

~Deanna

rachelcasa

Post by rachelcasa »

My nephews name is Brayden! I picked it out. He he...if I ever were to have a boy I would name him Mason. I love that name and if it were a girl she would be Macy! Just a thought!
Good Luck to you so many names to choose from.
Vanda Roseboom

Post by Vanda Roseboom »

There are lots of Bradons , breydens bradens etc these days and probably because it is a really nice name but I think Easton is more unique and still sounds great- so I vote Easton
tina arvizu

Post by tina arvizu »

We had the same problem. For some reason girl names are so much easier. We took the easy way out and used all family names. My husbands Grandfather and my father for the middle name (Vayle Edward). We went back several generations and came up with more names in the family then we ever found in a name book. Almost used my maiden name of Campbell. Here are some of my favorites: Campbell, Hyden, Eli, Ethan and Dex (I was the only one who liked Dex)
Karen Hillyer

Post by Karen Hillyer »

Gosh what lovely, unusual, fashionable names you ahve over in the USA !
over here in the UK we are still more tradtional with childrens names, although things are becoming more "up to date" and we are seeing a few modern names being used.
My god-daughter is 12 and she is called Lori - i know thats a really popular name in the States, but over ehrre she is the only one in her school and only one of two in our city of 375,000 people !!
so on to boys names- in our "family" we have
Michael, Gavin, Edward, William, Benjamin, Jacob, Stuart, Christopher, Joseph, Douglas, Richard, Kevin.
So you can see, nothing modern about them!
for choice if I had a boy now, I like real biblical names Rueben, Saul, Seth, Noah - but only because they are VERY unusual over here, so there wouldn't be many of them! - Girls names are MUCH easier to choose!
I had no problems choosing girls names for my two (shame they turned out to be boys LOL!)
Good luck with your choices!
Susie

Post by Susie »

I vote for Easton Ray!! Brady is also a really great name; I don't think you could go wrong with either. Easton(to me) sounds like a stronger name than Brady and a bit more unique since I grew up with a Brady and my daughter has a friend named Brady. Let us know what you decide. I really like your girls names btw and congrat on your little boy on the way!

Susie,
sahm to Savannah and Sawyer
Susie

Post by Susie »

BTW imo.. I don't care for Brayden since the top popular names this year were Aiden, Caiden and some other ..den name.

I think Easton is great..but I already said that...LOL
Paula

Post by Paula »

Ok I'll put in my 2 cents.
I have always liked Jonathan but hubby won with Aaron. In my opinion, of the 2 names we have to vote on I like Easton better. You don't have alot of Eastons around these days and to me Brady sounds too much like bratty. Like I said that is just my opinion and I hope I don't offend "Brady choosers".
congrats on the boy!
christy

Post by christy »

I like the Brayden someone came up with but since it was not a choice I would have to go with Easton. He won't sound too much like a "kid" when he becomes a man looking into a career for one thing and because it is an unusual but not outlandish name. Congratulations Natalie!