I need a vote!!!

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Natalie M.

I need a vote!!!

Post by Natalie M. »

I know this is not related, I hope you all don't mind... But I need a few good women's opinions!!!
Cannot think of boy names to save our lives!!! Having two girls, a girl name is no problemo!!

Brady Ray
Easton Ray

Ray is my husbands middle name and I am not crazy about it but oh well...

Thanks guys!!
Nat
admin
Site Admin

Re: I need a vote!!!

Post by admin »

I would do Brady Ray because the initials to the other name are {E.R.} nickname could cause problems Just my opinion...Good luck...Louise
momofnickelman

Post by momofnickelman »

Just throwing a couple of ideas out to you. I like the names - Zachary or Nathan....either one go with Ray (well as good as anything else). Congrats on a boy! You will have my mix...2 girls and 1 boy. By the way your son will have 3 mothers. Try not to call him her or she everytime you talk about him after he is born...You laugh now but wait until he gets here then you will see what I mean. I didn't realize how hard it is to drop old habits. Have fun and Good luck!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Nathan is my nephews name- taken!!!
I know what you mean, I always say, "my girls" this and "my girls" that... Can't say that anymore!!
I have to have something a little different, my girls names are Logan Jade and Landrey Ashe.
Thanks for your input!!!
Lenni

Post by Lenni »

Hiya Natalie.....congratulations to you all on your baby boy......!

Myself I have 2 girls so If i were ever to have had a son the names I pondered were Caleb or Griffan! I love both the names Brady and Easton.......Easton is way cool and Brady is too!

Good Luck and God Bless!

Lenni
B.V.

Post by B.V. »

How about a mix of the two?.......Braydon.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

How about Aidan or jaiden Ray? My husband got his way and chose Zachary.
momofnickelman

Post by momofnickelman »

Great idea B.V. Braydon Ray... Sounds great to me! Or you could just wait until you see his little face and see what name comes to mind!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Love Brady
Mommyanders

Post by Mommyanders »

I like Braydon. I also really like the name Brendon. It was one of my favs for my boys but my hubby liked more traditional names so we ended up with a Joshua Mark and a Caleb Micah.

Hugs,

Kari

P.S. So glad your getting a boy, they are so much fun! (so are girls, but I find it fun to have both kinds in my family. :) )