TCH -Dec .1st

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Allison

TCH -Dec .1st

Post by Allison »

Just wondering if anyone else will be there? Bradley and I will be there for the Capsulodesis and Acromioplasty. We will stay at the Crowne Plaza. This is the first time I am traveling solo(without my hubby). I'm a little nervous, but have done this trip 2x's already. Wish us luck!

Allison
Dean-na

Re: TCH -Dec .1st

Post by Dean-na »

Allison:

I will be thinking about you & Bradley. Good luck! Keep us posted. December 1st will be here before you know it.

~Deanna
Dean-na

Post by Dean-na »

Allison, what will Bradley have to do special after the acroioplasty? I sent my film to Dr Nath from my 3D CT scan. I go for the bicep lengthening in February & if I need this procedure, I wish he could do both at the same time.

~Deanna
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Allison:
I've never had the privilege of meeting you, but we'll be at TCH with Danny for a clinic visit on Dec. 1. If you're anywhere near the clinic, we'd love to meet you!
And all the best with the surgeries. We'll keep everyone in our prayers.
Janet
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

hi allison..hope all goes well with you. my prayers are with you. by the way, this is courtney's mom. i've been wanting to get ahold of you re:Oprah. courtney and i both e mailed her and waiting to seee if we hear anything. in the meantime i'm working on setting up a symposium or workshop with insurance companies to educate them on what this is all about and how they can be more cooporative to help things to run alittle smoother, especially with the tbpi's. How's bradley doing? i know he;ll be in good hands with nath.....best of luck and i'll add you to our list. write when you get a chance.................shelley
Allison

Post by Allison »

Hi Shelley,
Great to hear from you. Tell Court I said hi! Bradley is doing fine these days. We are very anxious about the surgery, it's so nice to have support:-) Seems like you are doing some pretty amazing things. Insurance companies, what a GREAT idea!!! Keep us updated.
I never heard anything about the Oprah show, I mailed my tape and story to Ashley. I'm not sure if they reached her or not. Does anyone else who participated know? That was awhile ago. After our little community show runs, I'm going to send that to Oprah. Maybe she'll find it more impressive getting press coverage on this issue. Who knows?
Take Care,
Allison
sadiesmom

Post by sadiesmom »

Hi allison,

My daughter sadie will be at TCH for clinic on the 1st and mod quad on the 2nd. We are also staying at the crowne plaza. My husband is traveling with us so if you need any extra help give us a call at the hotel. email me for our room info. This is our first time to TCH so i am also nervous.

Wendy
Francine_Litz

Post by Francine_Litz »

it makes it so much easier when you have people around you going through the same thing at the same time....

last time we went to TCH we all met at the pool the day before and it really helped settle our nerves a bit...

I wished that none of you had to go for surgery - so but glad that you'll all be there together. Permanent friendships are made this way.

-francine
twinsxx2+one

Post by twinsxx2+one »

Hi-
This is Jamie Lane, pretty new to the boards but we will also be at TCH on Dec 1st. I'd really like to set some time aside to met all of you. My husband will be with us too. Not sure where we are staying yet. We are going for primary.