Dr. Nath/ insurance

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Tisha

Dr. Nath/ insurance

Post by Tisha »

I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about Dr. Nath not signing with any insurance companies. I was told that he thought that he was gettingunder paid so he stopped signing with insurance companies so he can bill the parents the remaining amount and he would not have to write it off. True or not true?
Thanks, Tisha
cbe411
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MVA in 2001, nerve graph in 2002, Median Nerve Transfer in 2004 and an unsuccessful Gracillis Muscle Transfer in 2006. I am living life and loving it! Feel free to contact me :)

Re: Dr. Nath/ insurance

Post by cbe411 »

Tisha,
We had a HUGE discussion on this about a month ago or so. The best bet is for you to email Dr. Nath personally and as k him. His email is rnath@bcm.tmc.edu. That way you can get the direct info that you need for your case. Good luck!
Courtney
Andrea

Re: Dr. Nath/ insurance

Post by Andrea »

Tisha,

I contacted George who handles the insurance end for Dr. Nath and Dr. Shenaq and he explained everything to me. I would suggest that you contact George he is more than willing to answer any of your questions. His number is 713-798-1186 and his name is George Fleites very nice gentleman!

Andrea