TCH on Sept 29?

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Sharon G.

TCH on Sept 29?

Post by Sharon G. »

Hi my 9 y/o daughter Tess will be having her 5th surgery at TCH next Monday, Sept. 29th. If anyone is going to be there that week let me know. We will be there until Wednesday and she gets bored by Monday night!

Thanks,
Sharon
Kimberly

Re: TCH on Sept 29?

Post by Kimberly »

Sharon we will be in Houston on that Monday. We are going to see Dr. Davino about doing Brittany's osteotomy. We will definately come by the hospital to see ya'll. What surgery is she having? I did not realize one was coming up.. Kimberly
Sharon G.

Post by Sharon G. »

Hi Kimberly,

She is having shoulder and elbow work. We will know more about what he is going to do once he can look around in there. It's been 3 years since her last one.

It would be great to see you so come find us in the hospital. We should be there early.

Sharon
cbe411
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MVA in 2001, nerve graph in 2002, Median Nerve Transfer in 2004 and an unsuccessful Gracillis Muscle Transfer in 2006. I am living life and loving it! Feel free to contact me :)

Post by cbe411 »

Hi Sharon! I am 23 TBPI but I will be in Texas the 25th through the 28th. Dr. Nath is going to do a nerve transfer for elbow function, hopefully, surgery is scheduled for the 26th. Let me know when you are getting there! Good luck!
Courtney
Karen McClune

Post by Karen McClune »

Hi Sharon and Tess,

Just want to say hello and to wish Tess all the best on her surgery. Let me know how things work out.

Tess I will be thinking about you on Monday.

Love and Hugs,

Karen
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

Courtney,

We will be thinking of you. Please let us know how things go. Kimberly and Brittany
cbe411
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MVA in 2001, nerve graph in 2002, Median Nerve Transfer in 2004 and an unsuccessful Gracillis Muscle Transfer in 2006. I am living life and loving it! Feel free to contact me :)

Post by cbe411 »

Thanks Kimberly, I will be sure and let you know! Say HI to Brittany for me please! How is her dance coming?
Courtney
Sharon G.

Re: Tess says thanks

Post by Sharon G. »

Hi,

Tess says thanks to everyone for the well wishes. She is a little nervous and is going to try her hardest to talk Dr. Nath into skipping the statue of liberty splint. She doesn't mind the extension cast but hates the other one! The kids in her 4th grade class today had a q&a session and will be doing math work with one arm/hand today so that they can see what it's like to be Tess. We will see if you are still there Courtney! Best of luck with your surgery and recovery. Thanks again for the well wishes.

Sharon
jflory

Post by jflory »

My husband and I took our daughter to see Dr. Davino. She is only 4 1/2 but is the size of a six year old. We have reservations about this surgery. Canyou help with any information or support?
jflory

Post by jflory »

My husband and I took our daughter to see Dr. Davino. She is only 4 1/2 but is the size of a six year old. We have reservations about this surgery. Canyou help with any information or support?