Proclamation in San Antonio

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Kimberly

Proclamation in San Antonio

Post by Kimberly »

Just wanted to let the board know that on October 9, 2003 at 9:00 a.m., Brittany will be presented with the 4th proclamation for Awareness Week from the City of San Antonio. I would love for more kids to be there to accept this proclamation. Is there anyone on the board here in San Antonio that could be there? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Kimberly

chohertz

Re: Proclamation in San Antonio

Post by chohertz »

Oh Kimberly, that's wonderful news!!! How did you go about getting the proclamation?

We're in Dallas, and I wish we could be there with you. Unfortunately, as I look at my calendar, I've already got meetings scheduled that day..

Congratulations!!!

Cherie
Sarah 12/04/02 - ROBPI
Francine_Litz

Post by Francine_Litz »

information on how to obtain a proclamation is found in the awareness section on this site....

http://ubpn.org/awareness

look in the Awareness Handbook section

jacobsmom

Post by jacobsmom »

that is great to hear. where will it take place so that maybe jacob could come too since we are in sa. angela
Karen McClune

Post by Karen McClune »

Kimberly,

Great going, please take pictures, give Brittany a big hug from David and I. Wish we lived closer so we could be there.

Love, Karen
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

It will take place downtown at city hall I believe. I will let you know for sure. Definately bring Jacob!! This is for the kids and adults that suffer from BPI!
Kimberly