Hello!

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
wendyr

Hello!

Post by wendyr »

This is Patrick's mom Wendy. I haven't been here in so long. It took a couple minutes to figure out the new system.
I hope you are all doing well! It was great gathering together in the chatroom tonight! Thanks Francine!

We have some news.. baby number 2 is on the way and is scheduled to arrive in June.. I say scheduled because we are having a planned c-section. We found a wonderful new ob who is very caring and understanding of our past leading to Patrick's birth injury.

Can't wait to read on and see how you all are. Hoping to read lots of good news regarding you - and your families.
Take care,
Wendy
Connie&Andrew

Re: Hello!

Post by Connie&Andrew »

It's good to hear from you Wendy.
Congratulations on the new baby. That's really exciting. Hope that Patrick is doing well. I'd love to hear an update on his progress. Andrew is doing well. He turns 2 on Sunday. He's still slowly improving. We haven't made any definite decisions about surgery. We're getting ready to send in another video.
It's great to hear from you,
Connie
Kathleen

Post by Kathleen »

Hi Wendy

Great news! bet this one will be as cute as Patrick...
How is he doing? And it is nice to see you on the board.
Kath
Donna (Colleen's Mom)

Post by Donna (Colleen's Mom) »

Hi Wendy, I just figured out the new system myself
I'm glad you came back too, hope Patrick is doing well!
christy

Post by christy »

Hey girlie!!! I was just beginning to think the morning sickness had taken hold for the whole nine months! Good to hear from you. I would love to have joinged the chat...4:30 am comes way too early for me to stay up that late unless it is an emergency.

glad to hear about the c section. Write and keep me posted. We miss you!!!!

Christy and the girls
Karrie -- Md.

Post by Karrie -- Md. »

Wendy...Congratulations to you and Richard. What exciting news. I bet Patrick is going to make a wonderful big brother. How is he doing? I wish you the best in your pregnancy and delivery. Keep us posted.
Karrie & Kyle
TNT1999

Post by TNT1999 »

Hi, Wendy! Great to see you here. How do you like the new boards? I like them much better (thanks again, UBPN!). The atmosphere is much more friendly too. Congrats again on the new baby!! I wrote to you a while ago. Did you get my email? I know you're very busy and prob. very tired these days. Just wondering if you'd received it. How's Patrick? I hope things are well with you and Richard too. Take care and keep in touch. -Tina
francine

Post by francine »

Wendy- I am so glad you made it to chat! And your news is just great! I am so happy for you!! Do you have a new picture of Patrick for me?? and say hi to hubby also,
love,
francine

RoseAnne&Roberto

Post by RoseAnne&Roberto »

Hi Wendy,
Congrats on #2. I just had my 3rd on Sept 10. A baby girl 9lbs 15 1/2 ozs. Olivia Taina.She was a planned c-section. Hope Patrick is doing well! It has been a while since we talked actually back in June at the Balt picnic! I was there with my son Roberto & daughter Andrea!
Boy was it hot and I was pregnant and miserable! But, it was great to see all the families that were there! Take care if you would like to talk just email me I am in Va also northern Va!RoseAnne Best wishes & prayers for a safe delivery & healthy baby!
Ps.Do you know if it is a girl or boy?