Canada

Discuss Camp UBPN
admin
Site Admin

Canada

Post by admin »

Just wondering if anyone from Canada is planning on going to camp this year? We are from New brunswick and are looking forward to going for the first time.

Lenni

Re: Canada

Post by Lenni »

Hi Maddy, I am from BC in Canada and I would love to go!

Lenni
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We were thinking of going this year because it is so close this year. We are going to drive and make a trip out of it for the family. It will probably take about 10 hours to drive from here. Hope to see some other Canadians there.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Maddy, where exactly do you live in New Brunswick? I live across the border from Edmundston, New Brunswick! I live in Madawaska, Maine USA! Maybe we can connect! Please let me know. I will try to email you at home. I have an eight year old daughter with a right brachial plexus injury. Anxious to hear from you...Peace and blessings...Louise
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi, We are orginally from Saint John, but moved to Fredericton last year. My daughter turned 5 in November, so she got to start kindergarten this year. We were worried at first but she is doing great. Great to hear someone else in New Brunswick is going through what we have and are.

Melissa
Maddy

Post by Maddy »

Hi, we are orginally from Saint John. We moved to Fredericton about a year ago. My daughter turned 5 in november and started school last fall. She was so excited, but of course we worried, not knowing how other children would react to her. but she is doing great. Are you planning on attending camp?
Melissa
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I just came to the website to ask a question about sending registration stuff and see that reg is closed! ohgeez. We're in the Toronto area and were planning to come.
ubpncathy

Post by ubpncathy »

Hi Barb,
I've tried to reach you over the past several weeks via email several times but to no avail. I'm glad you posted here. I'll email back to try to reach you again. Cathy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks to Cathy, who I sense is working her butt off out there in California to get this together, My husband and son and I are now going. I'm so glad it all worked out ok, and am so looking forward to meeting other families - have never before done so.