ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
cbe411
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MVA in 2001, nerve graph in 2002, Median Nerve Transfer in 2004 and an unsuccessful Gracillis Muscle Transfer in 2006. I am living life and loving it! Feel free to contact me :)

Re: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )

Post by cbe411 »

Paul,
I'm sorry to hear thath you had such bad luck! Chad I am attending camp this year along with many others! I think that it will be a great ttime by all! My accident was only 2 1/2 years ago but I just found these boards too! I have met 2 guys with BPI also and it has been great! On the home pge here you can download the materials for camp. heck it out! Feel free to email me! Take care and good luck!
~Courtney xoxo
Mary1

Post by Mary1 »

Testing 1.2.3
Mary1

Post by Mary1 »

The UBPN IS GOING TO COURT BUT FAST YOU WANT TO BE A NONPROFIT IN THE USA YOU HAVE TO PLAY BY THE RULES. Im going start a anti UBPN web site...........
Mary1

Post by Mary1 »

Paul

Your message ......... has been removed for violation of the message board policy. I would like to remind you that your are a guest on the message boards. the message board are a gift and as such should be respected. Numerous people read the message and are permitted to use them provided they do not violate the Message board policy. This is not a right but a privilege

Please read and review this policy Message board policy
UBPN board Moderators

FYI: Camp UBPN is the only sponsored group meeting that UBPN operates and Camp is operated every other year... Numerous hours are spent by volunteers on the preparation to provide all of the bpi community with a supportive atmosphere. You must register to come to camp as it is a 4 day stay at the YMCA camp. If you do not register you will not be admitted as it is not a public facility and requires reservation for rooms, meals etc. The cost of camp is on the camp registration form.

Re: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! ) Paul Posted: Jul 21, 2003 6:01 PM
Chad its nice to hear from you. A word of wraning you have to be realy carefull about these gatherings and camps. I went to a day event in long Island not to see Dr. Nath But just to meet other pepole that I have been talking with on this board and I was denyed entry to a public building and what was mostlly a public event. I just now returned from the 2nd meeting with my attorneys as to whom and how to sue. I won't go to another one to mush bullshit. But investagte it, talke to every one make sure its real so that your not let down. No ever called to applagize to me after I went home. But thiars is coming. Paul
Paul

Post by Paul »

Re: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! ) Mary1 Posted: Jul 24, 2003 7:25 PM Reply

Paul

Your message ......... has been removed for violation of the message board policy. I would like to remind you that your are a guest on the message boards. the message board are a gift and as such should be respected. Numerous people read the message and are permitted to use them provided they do not violate the Message board policy. This is not a right but a privilege

UBPN board Moderators

FYI: Camp UBPN is the only sponsored group meeting that UBPN operates and Camp is operated every other year... Numerous hours are spent by volunteers on the preparation to provide all of the bpi community with a supportive atmosphere. You must register to come to camp as it is a 4 day stay at the YMCA camp. If you do not register you will not be admitted as it is not a public facility and requires reservation for rooms, meals etc. The cost of camp is on the camp registration form.

Chad its nice to hear from you. A word of wraning you have to be realy carefull about these gatherings and camps. I went to a day event in long Island not to see Dr. Nath But just to meet other pepole that I have been talking with on this board and I was denyed entry to a public building and what was mostlly a public event. I just now returned from the 2nd meeting with my attorneys as to whom and how to sue. I won't go to another one to mush bullshit. But investagte it, talke to every one make sure its real so that your not let down. No ever called to applagize to me after I went home. But thiars is coming. Paul

Paul

Post by Paul »

Paul

UBPN board Moderators

Paul

Post by Paul »

Paul

UBPN board Moderators

Paul

Post by Paul »

Paul

UBPN board Moderators

Paul

Post by Paul »

Mary what did you say???????????????????
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi from Kensington, Maryland. I suffered RBPI from a bicycle accident two weeks ago-- flipped over handlebar head first and shattered helmet. No broken bones, but right arm is limited to only hand and elbow mobility. Cannot lift arm laterally. Will have EMG test this week. From the postings the reactions seemed varied; however, I would go through almost anything to return function to my arm. Pain radiates from my neck to both shoulders, especially at night. I am taking Perkocet and Ambien. The neurologist suggests that recovery will be slow, but will not give specifics until after EMG test. Any advice appreciated. John