Please pray for me and my baby.

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
peyton's mom1

Praying for you and your baby girl

Post by peyton's mom1 »

My family and I will pray for you. You are going to the perfect place, The GREATEST doctors in the world. Have faith. God will be there for you.
Layne

Re: Please pray for me and my baby.

Post by Layne »

You have our thoughts and prayers too. I firmly believe that you are in the BEST possible place and that you will get the best care. Drs Nath and Shenaq have both operated on my little Ian and his scars are VERY minimal, and more importantly, he is progressing. Without surgeries, he has no hope of function at all. You will be taken care of, and as far as your sweet little girl... it doesn't matter in the long run if you have two "normal" hands... what matters is that she is loved and cherished. She will feel your love for her and she will thrive. You will find ways to cope with your injury and figure out how to do the day to day tasks, you may do it differently than others, but you will do it. Have faith, I know how difficult it is, but you have to know that God will direct the hands of these great doctors and you will be just fine. I know this. You really are in good hands.
Layne
Kathleen M

Post by Kathleen M »

You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers today. I hope by now all is well and the surgery brings another miracle into your life.

Remember you can do it with the baby. I hav three babies and managed I pray that you get a total recovery.
Kath
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We will hold you and your baby in the Light next Tuesday. Dr. Nath et al operated on my son Zach 2x with excellent results. I would trust the hands of someone who can operate so skillfully and delicately on infants, and in the passion of these people to heal. It is also good that you will be treated so soon after being injured. May God and all the Spirits hold you gently in their hands Tuesday. Stacy W.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks to everybody. I am came back from the hospital on Monday. I just need a lot patience to continue with my healing process. I look like a road map, but it was all worth it I hope.
Francine_Litz

Post by Francine_Litz »

I'm glad things went well - mommy and baby doing ok?
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and good luck with your healing as well.
-francine
Angie-D

Post by Angie-D »

I am glad everything went well. I wish you a speedy recovery and I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Angie