Please pray for me and my baby.

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

Please pray for me and my baby.

Post by admin »

I am having my surgery on Tuesday by Dr. Nath and Dr. Shenaq on Tuesday July 8th. I had a car accident April 6th of this year and I was 17 weeks pregnant. My little angel survived, but when I need my hand the most this happened. This is my first baby and I don't know how I will take care of her. God please give the opportunity to move my arm and hand again to be able to take care of my little girl.

Francine_Litz

Re: Please pray for me and my baby.

Post by Francine_Litz »

Maia and I will absolutely pray for you and your baby. Have complete faith in all possibilities. These are very good doctors - they have done 4 surgeries on my daughter already. Please update us whenever you can.
God bless you and your baby!
-francine
karen r

Post by karen r »

I'll pray for you on Tuesday and pray that God guide the hands of Drs. Nath & Shenaq. You are in the hands of two of the most gifted surgeons that I've ever known. Dr. Shenaq performed surgery on my baby daughter who had a severe bpi and she now has function of her injured arm. Your new baby will be in good "hands."
Cara
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: My oldest daughter suffered a LOBPI. We were sent home form the hospital without being told anything was wrong. She had nerve graft surgery at one year of age, tendon transfer and release at 3 1/2 yrs of age.

Post by Cara »

You are in our thoughts and prayers,
may the peace of the Lord be with you.
Dean-na

Post by Dean-na »

I will keep you & your baby girl in my thoughts & prayers on Tuesday. I have spoke w/Dr. Nath several times & he seems like an awesome doctor. He has helped so many people. Just keep the faith.

Deanna

m&mmom

Post by m&mmom »

May God's love surround you in your time of need.
Cindy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your baby. No matter what happens, you will be a great mother. Believe in yourself!!!
Angie-D

Post by Angie-D »

You and your baby our in my prayers. You are in great hands. My daughter has had 4 surgeries with Dr. Nath and Dr. Shenaq.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

God bless you and your baby. You are in good hands. We just came back from TCH and was very happy with the care my daughter received. She is still in the splint and doing fine. I know you will be on your way to recovery. Good luck on Tues.