shaving under arms

This board is for adults and teens to discuss issues relating to BPI since birth (OBPI).
Tina

Re: shaving under arms

Post by Tina »

Lisa

I am a "prop-er-upper" hahaha

I swing my worst arm Up the shower wall and shave as fast as I can before it falls back down HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Believe it or not I have become quite good at this technique and rarely nick myself :)

As with everything......practice makes perfect hahahaha

Tina

Francine_Litz

Post by Francine_Litz »

Tammie - I saw one of those news shows about laser stuff and it was VERY SCARY!!! They showed so many women who are permanently scarred due to doctors using the wrong lasers or not having training and more. Yikes.
Michelle_16

Post by Michelle_16 »

how interesting!

I do the same as Anna! stick the erb arm on the window sill or against a wall and it makes it easier, she will get used to it when she finds a way...it jst takes practice.

Michelle x
Anna G

Post by Anna G »

too true for words!
hope16

Post by hope16 »

Being a 16 year old I know that shaving under the arm is a must if you want to wear any thing cute because they keep making the sleeves shorter. Any way what I do to shave under my arm is while in the shower just prop the affected arm against the wall and shave that arm. As for the other arm I have not yet gotten that down to a science. I keep trying but I still miss a spot. Good luck. Amy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi, Yes I'm a proper-upper too. But I have to angle my arm right so it's as flat and safe as possible which is sometimes a challenge. The other thing is that arm doesn't get up high enough for people to notice so unless I go to the doctors or it's summer, it's not a big concern.
As for deoderant I just lean forward and let my arm dangle to put it on.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Well, I have this in my right arm. I shave my left arm by my left hand. What I do is bend my elbow then my wrist and shave. You will have to get used to it but it works for mee!
Anna G

Post by Anna G »

how about the back of the leg? seeing as i can't see the back or change hand.

It's just i cut one leg last night and it rather hurt and bled rather a lot.

sorry
Anna<<
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

when you shave to shave up or shave down, meaning do you take your razer up or down?? please rite bak
Anna G

Post by Anna G »

up