NMES PROBLEMS

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Paula

NMES PROBLEMS

Post by Paula »

FINALLY AFTER 2 WEEKS OF GOING BACK AND FORTH WE GOT THE UNIT, BUT SEEMS THERE IS A PART MISSING. IN THE BOOKLET THAT COMES WITH IT IT SHOWS AN ATTACHMENT THAT ATTACHES TO THE BOTTOM OF THE UNIT. I CALLED MAYATEK AND BECKY SAID SHE DON'T KNOW IF THERE IS ANOTHER PART THAT GOES WITH IT. THE OT SAID THAT THAT IS THE PART THAT SHE CONTROLS THE UNIT WITH. ON THE VIDEO IT ONLY SHOWS THE TOP PART WHICH IS THE PART WE GOT TODAY. DOES ANYONE USE THE BMR 2000 FROM MAYATEK? WHAT PARTS DID YOU GET?
PAULA
muzik2407

Re: NMES PROBLEMS

Post by muzik2407 »

congrats on getting the unit!!!! Yes, the bottom part is for the OT....they program the time on the unit.....I never got a video.....hehehe....take care
Paula

Post by Paula »

THERE IS NO BOTTOM PART AND THE OT HAS NO IDEA HOW TO PROGRAM IT. WHERE DO WE GET ONE FROM?
Francine_Litz

Post by Francine_Litz »

paula - call mayatek....

the bottom piece is the "control" unit that the OT keeps...it should have come with your unit or sent directly to the OT.... it's how you change the settings on the unit. The theory is that YOU should not be changing the setting - the OT does that when you visit and do sessions with her.

Paula

Post by Paula »

THANKS LADIES THAT IS WHAT I NEEDED TO KNOW. I HAD CALLED MAYATEK YESTERDAY AND THEY SAID THAT THAT WAS ALL THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET. SO I CALLED TODAY AND THEY SAID THAT THEY WILL SEND THE OTHER PART TO THE OT GOING OUT TODAY. THANKS
PAULA-BREATHING EASY NOW