ER- Romano burn

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

Re: ER- Romano burn

Post by admin »

I'm a little late replying here...but I did see the episode. I absolutely LOVE watching the Romano character. The actor is outstanding!!!! Because of the president being on and pushing our shows up a little, we missed the last 20 minutes of the episode. The last thing I saw was when Lizzie came in and was looking at his burn. Did I miss much more? P.S. Has anyone else thought about Romano & Lizzie getting together. I would LOVE to see this.

I can't wait to see how this all works out. Is one-handed surgery a possibility???? What a question! I'd also like to know if anyone else remembers the episode (maybe last season) with a little boy who had some type of injury to one of his arms/hands (I can't remember exactly). Romano made kind of an offhand comment to the parents to the effect of..."kids are strong, he'll adapt". So much easier to give advice for others.
jody o.

Post by jody o. »

I just realized I wasn't logged on when I replied to this. Mine is the last post....the one with the note about Lizzie & Romano possibly starting a romance. Just wanted to clarify who I was.

Jody O.
Jody

Post by Jody »

Years ago -- when my son was born, the first doctor I saw for his bpi recommended amputation for this very reason! They said that it would be better to get it out of the way so that he would not "Catch it on fire, slam it in a car door, etc." Yikes!