WE NEED YOUR ARTICLES/PHOTOS FROM COLORADO 2001

Discuss Camp UBPN
ubpncathy

WE NEED YOUR ARTICLES/PHOTOS FROM COLORADO 2001

Post by ubpncathy »

Hi Everyone,

We're looking to share that 2001 camp experience with the bpi community in the next issue of OUTREACH, which is due out in Feb/March.

We're hard at work on the camp materials and registration packet, and we're looking for camp photos from the 2001 Wild West Roundup! Any chance any of you 2001 Campers would be able to send some photos our way? If so, please send to the UBPN address: 1610 Kent St., Kent, OH 44240. Please note if you wish for us to return the photos to you so that we may honor your request.

Also, we'd sure appreciate a few articles from 2001 Colorado Campers. So if you attended, and you'd be willing to write a few thoughts about that camp, and what you and/or your family experienced , etc., please email me at cathy@ubpn.org.

Can't wait to relive that wonderful weekend!

Thanks so much!
Cathy
Joni

Re: WE NEED YOUR ARTICLES/PHOTOS FROM COLORADO 2001

Post by Joni »

Did you ever get any responses? Is it too late to give you any? Sorry, I haven't looked on this board for a while. Joni Sandoval
cathyubpn

Post by cathyubpn »

Hi Joni,
Thanks for replying. There's always room for one more! Yes, we'd love it if you would write something for us. If you can, please email me at cathy@ubpn.org and I'll fill you in. Thanks! Cathy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Cathy,

I have pictures of Camp 2001 if you still need them. I haven't been to this site in awhile and didn't know you all were looking for anything. Just let me know where you would like the pictures sent.

David and I are planning on being at camp this year. Ready to help wherever you all need us. Just waiting for more info and Ryan said he would let us know all.

It will be wonderful being with everyone again.

Take care,

Karen