Surgery has any one had any success

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
Paul

Re: Surgery has any one had any success

Post by Paul »

How old is he Maureen? I think you said 4 before.....How much is not working? Paul
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

ok Thanks.....Jan
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Gianni is 18 years old. He has wonderful use of his hand but his arm is completely frail. He had C7 avulsed and C6, C5 badly damaged.

Regards,
Maureen
Paul

Post by Paul »

oh i quesed wrong Maureen........Is he going to have forther surgery? Paul
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Paul,

I don't know if he will need further surgery yet. I am taking him back to see Dr. Kline on May 5th. It is so sad to see him suffer, although he has pain, it is not severe. Mostly, he still hasn't gotten past the upset of having this happen two weeks after high school graduation. He was suppose to start college in September and couldn't, then we thought maybe January, but he still has too much pain to sit in a class, let alone the fact that it is his right arm and is unable to write. O/T is trying to teach him to write with his left hand but Gianni is very impatient and gets frustrated easily.
hdcrash

Post by hdcrash »

hey everybody ive been kinda of busy lately with therapy and dr appoinments id say every body can relate with that i got pneumonia from the weekness of my immune system and tryin to get ready for the supercross in indy cant wait for that just to get out of the house whats going on in ny and how soon i might be interested in attending just to meet some of you guys paul you must have really good people skills even over thr internet everyone wants to talk to you
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hey hd ILL be thair...........Paul
Paul

Post by Paul »

Maureen I can not even amagen. Trying to go to school.
I unfronattlly have to work 10-12 hours a day. I owed this bussnis befor the infury and still have to rune it............Paul
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Paul,

Whan kind of business do you run? How has your arm impacted your ability to run it? How do you deal with the pain with those long hours?

Maureen
highlander_1406

Post by highlander_1406 »

Hi Maureen i am 18 years old to and i like your son damaged the same nerves but i avulsed c5 c6 c7 and have good hand movement but the rest is still flail. If your son would like to contact me my email is kevin_anderson84@yahoo.co.uk or if you would like to contact me please do as i am in the same boat as your son and my mum would like to talk aswell as you and her are in the same boat.

Kev