Toddler Bed Fall-out Prevention

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Master DIVER TOM

Re: Toddler Bed Fall-out Prevention

Post by Master DIVER TOM »

I think :roll: because I had the birth erbs in the 50s I should just speak of the affect in sleeping :roll: I never sleep with my parents but :roll: I think it a great Idea with a baby with erbs to have there parents close for sleeping ;) The why is because I know the Fact that when you are injured with birth erbs . You are born in to Pain :evil: :twisted: but true :shock: The best thing is to be there for them in sleep you bet they turn more to find a position ware it hurts less still do it at 61, I think :roll: The mattress on the floor is a good idea for possible falls ;) :D
I should add that the side affect of birth erbs pain is that over a life time it gives you a high tolerance of pain it self :shock: it also helps in trying and dealing with the pain level in trying. That is another true but strange thing with these injuries,I think base on my experience :roll: :shock:

best wishes,
Tom
BreannaLeigh74
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: My son had Brachial Plexus Injury from birth June 2, 06

Post by BreannaLeigh74 »

thank you for the great ideas :)
anotherbpimom...

Post by anotherbpimom... »

I just saw something that looks great. It's similar to the pool noodle under the bottom sheet that someone else mentioned. You can find it at gobedbug.com and I also saw them on ebay when I typed in kids bed rail. (Maybe called bed bug bumper?) My little one is turning 5, transitioning into a twin bed and it looks like we'll be needing this for a while.