Who is a good OBPI lawyer?

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
determined
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Female born in Fall 2010 with injury to right arm, shoulder.

Who is a good OBPI lawyer?

Post by determined »

Who has had good success with a good Obstectrical BPI lawyer? We are willing to go wherever to hire one who is experienced, competent, has a good reputation, has won difficult OBPI cases, and keeps us informed.
rappold6
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: OBPI December 29, 2008 to my son, Zach at birth. He has had 2 surgeries with Dr. Nath, has won SSDI but can't find a lawyer to help us or a support group in our area.

Re: Who is a good OBPI lawyer?

Post by rappold6 »

I am very interested too. I have gone to several lawyers and they say we have no case but my son still has limited use of his arm, can't feel the extremity of his arm and is deformed due to the OBPI. I have filed an extension in his case as he is approaching 3 years old. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ken. Levine

Re: Who is a good OBPI lawyer?

Post by Ken. Levine »

If you contact me directly, I would be pleased to discuss your case with you. If I am unable to assist you I can help you locate an experienced qualified lawyer in your area.

Ken Levine
617-566-2700
Klevine@Klevinelaw.com
http://www.Klevinelaw.com