Chicago Support Group Meeting

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
kathy912curves

Chicago Support Group Meeting

Post by kathy912curves »

CHICAGO BRACHIAL PLEXUS SUPPORT GROUP
Circle of friends reaching out to get together and reunite to bring together families in need of support.

DATE: Saturday, November 12th
TIME: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
PLACE: Stony Creek Golf Course
5850 W. 103rd Street
Oak Lawn, IL 60453

…LUNCH AND ACTIVITIES WILL BE PROVIDED…

Due to limited space, we kindly ask attendance be limited to the parents of/and children with BPI. This will give everyone an opportunity to interact with other families and ask various questions as you feel necessary relating to BPI.

Your support and understanding is greatly appreciated.

PLEASE R.S.V.P. by November 4th to:

Ben Slabik 708.539.9715 J
Joni Gliwa 708.699.2847
momofsara1

Re: Chicago Support Group Meeting

Post by momofsara1 »

Hi! I saw this post and I wanted you to welcome you to join Chicago Brachial Plexus Organization on Facebook and post something about your event. There are many Chicago families as well as Illinois and surronding states who have expressed interest in getting together and have been willing to travel for the day.

Could you please tell me a little more about the day. Is it a workshop, is it to meet other families, is it a support group, or a little bit of everything....? Much appreciated! Also, I see it is at a golf course, is this event appropriate for young children..or are you targeting older kids? Thanks ~Betsy
momofsara1

Re: Chicago Support Group Meeting

Post by momofsara1 »

I would like to invite anyone who is part of this group to join us on facebook at Chicago Brachial Plexus Organization. I look forward to meeting you all in November!! Betsy