Hey, Mpls-St. Paul

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
julie715

Hey, Mpls-St. Paul

Post by julie715 »

Anybody out there from Minnesota or Western Wisconsin? I love UBPN but would also like to get together face to face more often with other BPI families, host a picnic, etc.

Julie
soulofjustice

Re: Hey, Mpls-St. Paul

Post by soulofjustice »

I am from Wisconsin 3 hours from you. We will be in Augusta WI on sat for wrestling show then are heading to Woodbury at my aunts place so we can fly out at 2.pm to TCH. for mod quad. . Im sure Justice would like to meet someone else with BPI. She is just turning 3 though. If youd like to meet sometime just post or email. Ive always wanted to go to a pic too. But the closest one Ive found was in chicigo and I couldnt see driving 8 hours with Justice sick at the time. Keep me posted about doing that.
DebbieJean

Post by DebbieJean »

This is DebJ from Wisconsin. I live in central wisconsin. Email me to talk...
Nice to hear from people in Wisconsin.
Pam W

Post by Pam W »

Hi,

I live in Roseville, MN and have a 9 year old boy with an injured right arm. He has had 2 surgeries in Rochester. Gillette wasn't available when he was a baby. We are always willing to talk via email or phone.

Pam Wiehe
Taylor's Mom

Post by Taylor's Mom »

Hi there,

We're in MN. Feel free to e-mail us anytime.

Mara