Excessive Hungryness

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Michelle_16

Re: Excessive Hungryness

Post by Michelle_16 »

well my mum says i was the hungriest baby on the ward, taking 2 bottles instead of. and to this day i eat a lot but im not overweight i just eat lots!
m&mmom

Post by m&mmom »

Mostly my kids always want to eat a lot right before we notice a growth spurt.
dsk727

Post by dsk727 »

Could be a growth spurt, or the other things some have posted. I would get her checked out just to be on the safe side.
AK1999

Post by AK1999 »

This is totally a growth spurt symptom.
mypreciousmiracle

Post by mypreciousmiracle »

I have a 4 year old daughter who seems to only think about food. When I tell her we're going somewhere she almost always asks if they have food there. Sometimes it cracks me up and others I'm just beside myself. She is slender and her pediatrician feels there is no need to worry and that her growth is on target. I don't quite understand how this is healthy. Not to mention that trying to feed my 4 year old is more challenging that trying to keep food in the cabinets for my other 3 children. Two of whom are teenagers. I didn't even realize that such a small body could put down some much food and not show it. Also, she only drinks water and milk and occasionally a small glass of kool-aid (once a week or so). My husband and I both wonder where this appetite comes from and where it's going.
Tracy