Re: Let's Start The List: Post Here If You Are Going

Post by Allison »

We'll be there too!!!!!
Allison, Brad, Kalista, and baby Bradley Steigerwalt
ubpncathy

Post by ubpncathy »

Hi Lenni,
If you received the Awareness Issue of Outreach last year, then you are on our mailing list. If you did not, please email your information to me at cathy@ubpn.org. Thanks! Cathy

Your Name
Address
City/St/ZP
Country
Telephone
FAX
Email
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, We would love to attend this year. It would be our first time attending anything like this. My daughter who is RBPI will be 2 in November. I am really looking forward to going to meet other people who have bpi and other parents who have children with bpi.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I am thinking of attending. waiting for the info to be posted. It will be me, my husband bob, Amanda, Joshuay with LOBPI, and brother Ryan. It will be our first camp experience. It sounds like fun, hope to be able to come. :)
lucid_707

Post by lucid_707 »

Well I will be there me and my girlfriend hopefully more but I will be there.
patpxc
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: C-5 and C-6. Unable to supinate. Contracture elbow. Wrist bone underdeveloped.
Can raise forearm to mouth level. shoulder is limited in movement. Unable to put arm behind back. Secondary- early arthritis, carpal tunnel, pronator syndrome,scoliosis

Post by patpxc »

I will be going with my mom. I think she will be the oldest parent of a BPI there. I am looking forward to meeting everyone. Can't we just get a speedboat Kath?????Pat
angelgirl_f

Post by angelgirl_f »

i absolutely want to attend with my dauther sarah (7) bpi to her left arm and hand. i think it will be a wonderful experience for both of us! please add me to the mailing list. Lori Beach
111 gentle breeze Dr.
Malone, NY 12953
united states
(518)483-8033
angelgirl_f@yahoo.com

also searching for friends for my daughter online or in person who also have bpi injuries. she needs to have someone her age in the same situation to talk to. feel free to email or call me at any time if your daughter would like to start a new pen pal friendship before camp :) sarah beth is 7 1/2
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can bet that we will be going!!! this is a mom and daughter trip for me and Tarakyn..we are hoping to go a few days earlier and maybe see some things in the great New York City..(if anyone else is interested be sure to get in touch with me) Cant wait to see everyone that went last time, plus all the new faces. Has anyone contacted Lon Walters about coming?
Ruth

Post by Ruth »

We will be there!!!
Warren, Ruth, and Robby
ubpncathy

Post by ubpncathy »

Hi Sheila!
Just getting around to pulling together the legal panel now...Will contact Lon soon. Thanks, Cathy