Let's Start The List: Post Here If You Are Going

Discuss Camp UBPN
Kimberly

Re: Let's Start The List: Post Here If You Are Going

Post by Kimberly »

We will definately be there. Going to spend a few days in NYC first. Brittany (5 yr old with R BPI) is so excited. Can't wait to see everyone again and meet the ones attending for the first time.

Kimberly Stallcup
Ashley&Belle

Post by Ashley&Belle »

We are trying our best. Like 80% sure. Glad we didn't use those frequent flyer miles for something else. The location is beautiful. I can't wait to meet everyone.
Ash
Ruth

Post by Ruth »

Yes,

Warren, Robby, and I are planning on attending. My sister lives in New Jersey so we will probably visit her at the same time. I look forward to meeting so many whom I have read about on this web site.
Maddy

Post by Maddy »

We are planning on attending and really excited.

Melissa, Madison, and Dylan
Julie-work

Post by Julie-work »

My husband and I and our two daughters (Dana-4yrs old who will just be 5 by then and Renee-2yrs old ROBPI plan to attend if Renee is not in a caps splint then. We live in NY half way between Buffalo and Syracuse.
Lenni

Post by Lenni »

Ok, I would love to come!!!! It just so happens that my sister in law lives in Chicago and has been begging us to come and travel with her! I will ask her today if she would like to join us!

Also, how do I get on the mailing list? I did send my addy to ubpn, sometime ago but have never received anything? I wonder if it is because I am in Canada?

Oh Happy Days to all!

Lenni and Ashley
Kathleen M

Post by Kathleen M »

Ralph and I will be there too....

Can't wait to see my old friends...LOL...(adult/obpi)
And to meet so many friends I have made through the boards.

I am looking forward to it...

Kath
Kathleen M

Post by Kathleen M »

OPS... sorry LizB - I see I will be meeting a new tbpi... well not new... looking forward to meeting you.... and hoping more tbpi will be attending...

Kath
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We would really like to attend. We have an 8 year old son with a right bpi and live in Nova Scotia. We had talked about going to Texas but this is much closer for us. We can easily drive. We also have 2 little girls (3 and 4.5 by Sept.) which we would bring.
lizzyb

Post by lizzyb »

Hi Kathleen...no worries; I am definitely not new, but positively old and ropey...as anyone who has met me will tell you!

I hope there will be other TBPI people there too; I wouldn't want to be the only one AND the only Brit!! :0)

Liz B