Any NE groups meeting?

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Carole

Any NE groups meeting?

Post by Carole »

Hi, haven't been on in a while and wondered if Jaime has been on or if anyone from the NE area is getting together soon or has gotten together. Kailtyn is doing well and I can't beleive is almost 3 - she loses her EI therapy this month and probably does not qualify for school therapy I am nervous to go down to one private pool session a week but hopefully she will maintain her gains she has dropped down to 1-2 therapies a week for the past 4 months so we shall see her latest MRI and doc visit went very well so we are very happy she is doing so well. Good wishes to all.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Any NE groups meeting?

Post by admin »

Hi Carole,

I don't know of any support groups in the Nebraska area, but we do have a small support group in Colorado. We have one other family in NE that we have notified of our meetings,and we'd be happy to let you know about upcoming events too!!
We meet every 6-8 weeks and our children range in age from 1- 12 years. Let me know if you are interested, we'd love to have you!!!

Sandra Bollig
720-344-7280
4817 Waldenwood Dr
Highlands Ranch,CO
OR email me @ rlmservices@qwest.net
this is my sisters email- I am in the process of setting up my own!
francine

Post by francine »

Carole is this Nebraska or the Northeast? If it's the Northeast (thinking that you are talking about Jaime in Massachusetts?) then Claudia is having a gathering on March 8th at the Long Island Childrens Museum and the TCH team will be there with Dr. Nath. Stay tuned for more info - coming soon - maybe even tomorrow we will have the sign up form online.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes it is New England area just didn't want to say Boston for all us NH and ME folks. I'd love to plan an informal gathering maybe Portsmouth Children's Museum if there is nothing go on I thought there was to be a picnic in Boston soemtime thhis winter but I've been off for a bit so could be already over. let's think about planning soemthing anyone up for it. Yes Francine I meant Jaime from MA thanks