Merry Xmas from Scotland.

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
bigsel

Merry Xmas from Scotland.

Post by bigsel »

Bigsel and Family(Carol & Mark)would like to wish everyone a Merry Xmas & a prosporous New Year. Have a good one.
Sel.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Merry Xmas from Scotland.

Post by admin »

Merry Christmas from northern Maine in the USA back to Scotland. Happy New Year also...Peace and blessings...Louise H. Beaulieu mom to 8 year old right brachial plexus injured beautiful daughter, Elizabeth Anne
highlander_1406

Post by highlander_1406 »

Merry Christmas to everyone from Kevin way up North in Scotland (John o Groats) and a very merry New Year have a good one and remember dont take to much drink we havent got the ballance we used to lol
Kathleen M

Post by Kathleen M »

Merry Christmas to everyone... as Santa makes his way round the world.... I wish I could hop on the sled and join everyone in there celebrations... ops then I would be off balance... Enjoy your self...
Have a happy, peaceful, joyful and healthy New Year..

Kath & Ralph Mallozzi
Karen Hillyer

Post by Karen Hillyer »

Greetings to all, from foggy central England!
May you all have happy holidays and healthy new years
Merry Christmas
Karen and family
jennyb
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: January 1980 Yamaha RD200 vs 16 wheeler truck, result, 1 totally paralysed right arm. I was 21, now 54. I had no surgery, I don't regret this. Decided to totally ignore limitations (easily done aged 21) adapted very quickly to one handed life, got married, had 3 kids, worked- the effect of the injury on my life (once the pain stopped being constant) was minimal and now, aged 54, I very rarely even think of it, unless I bash it or it gets cold, then I wish I'd had it amputated :) Except for a steering knob on my car, I have no adaptations to help with life, mainly because I honestly don't think of myself as disabled and the only thing I can't do is peel potatoes, which is definitely a good thing.

Post by jennyb »

Merry Christmas from sunny New Zealand, where we get it first in the world-I'll be nursing my hangover while you guys are still checking your stockings....peace on Earth and goodwill to all men (and women.....) love Jen
dennisbk

Post by dennisbk »

Merry Xmas from Oregon!! and a healthy and pain free New Year.
Dennis
Geoff R

Post by Geoff R »

Merry christmas & a happy new year to everybody.jennyb
doesn't every body with bpi have a hangover? Geoff.
athos

Post by athos »

Ok everyone, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Milan, North Italy. I'm still here in London, but going off to Italy tomorrow.
Let's all have a great new year!!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Yeat to everyone from Ticknall, England.
Phil