Question about Dr. Kozin

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Keiarra's Mom in GA

Question about Dr. Kozin

Post by Keiarra's Mom in GA »

Hi everyone I live here in Atlanta,GA and my daughter is LOBPI and I wanted to know if anyone knows how I can contact Dr. Kozin in Philly for an evaluation for my daughter. Thanks for any replies
3princessesmom

Re: Question about Dr. Kozin

Post by 3princessesmom »

Keiarra's Mom
Yes, I would recommend that you contact his Care Coordinator nurse, Linda Filipone at 215-430-4074 direct or toll free at 1-800-281-4050 and ask for her extension. We travel from NC to see him and are going back up next week, I would welcome an opportunity to speak to you about his WONDERFUL team! Good luck and please call they are great!
Kimberly1108

Post by Kimberly1108 »

make this a priority! he is the best!!!!!!! Good luck and best wishes for your little one~ my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!
Aliviasmommy

Post by Aliviasmommy »

My child sees Dr Kozin and he is a great doctor...one of the top for Brachial Plexus...You have the number so call as soon as possible...Goodluck to you and your daughter..if you ever want to talk feel free to email me!!!
Keiarra's Mom in GA

Post by Keiarra's Mom in GA »

Thanks everyone for your responses