Discounted/Free Airfare?

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
S. Millet

Discounted/Free Airfare?

Post by S. Millet »

Has anyone who has traveled to an out-of-state doctor been able to get discounted or free airfare? I read about this at another BPI website and was curious if this was possible and how to go about asking for it. Thanks!
Allison-S

Re: Discounted/Free Airfare?

Post by Allison-S »

We used Miracle flights for three of our plane trips. They are very caring and compassionate people.

http://www.miracleflights.org/
Kaiden'smom

Re: Discounted/Free Airfare?

Post by Kaiden'smom »

We used Northwest for one of our trips. They have a program that covered round trip airfare for my son and 1 parent. I believe the program is called kid care. If you look at Dr. Nath's website he has a link that lists many programs that can help with the airfare. That's where I found the Northwest program. We also we supported by our local shriners hospitalers. They paid for my son's entire trip when we returned for cast removal after surgery and a week of therapy. If you know anybody that's a shriner, or you can look them up on the web. Good luck, there's lots of help out there.