11-11-02 NBPEPA Dissolved

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
nbpepa

11-11-02 NBPEPA Dissolved

Post by nbpepa »

FYI:
The National Brachial Plexus/Erb's Palsy Association, Inc., dissolved 11-11-02. Funds will be donated to the United Brachial Plexus Network, to be used for the publication Outreach.

The NBPEPA Web site will be in place for one year as an archive.

Thank you for your past support.

Sincerely,
Brenda Copeland-Moore
Former NBPEPA President
francine

Re: 11-11-02 NBPEPA Dissolved

Post by francine »

Brenda - this is very sad news and I'm sorry that it had to come to this. I wish you the best of luck in any new direction you choose.
-francine
Karen Hillyer

Post by Karen Hillyer »

Brenda
This is a sad day for the whole of the Brachial plexus community.
Your work has benefitted many many families and on behalf of the Erb's Palsy group in the UK and all of it's members, I thank you, for all of your work over the past years.
I wish you every success for any future ventures or projects.
Karen
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Just wanted to say Thank You to Brenda,she was the first person i ever got in touch with back when i had no idea what a bpi was,she got me involved with this message board,she sent me info,and address to write to other people for support, Thank You!!!!!!!!!! Linann
lizzyb

Post by lizzyb »

This is such sad news Brenda.

I was hoping that someone would step up and help out so that it wouldn't come to this.

The NPEPA site has been a terrific source of unbiased information, and I have personally recommended the website to many people over the past months.
The original website was the first one I found on the internet when I started looking for information on BPI, and I will never forget some of the 'chats' with Jen, Hazey, Tbaby and all the others in the chatroom attached to the old site...I REALLY miss the laughs we all had!

Karen is right; it is a very sad day for the BPI community worldwide.

Good luck in whatever you are planning to do next Brenda, and thanks for everything you have done and provided for us.

Best wishes

Liz B
claudia

Post by claudia »

I, too, am saddened by this news. Brenda, as I have told you, yours was the first site I found. You have done wonderful work. I hope you will continue to be active in the bpi community.
claudia
Tami

Post by Tami »

this is a very sad day...between nbpepa and ubpn, I was fortunate to get the information I needed. ....

Brenda, good luck to you in your future endeavors.

Tami Schenck
TNT1999

Post by TNT1999 »

Hello, Brenda. I'm sorry to hear the finalized news. Thank you for all the information that you've helped us and so many others with. I hope you enjoy your future endeavors. -Tina, Nicole's Mom