Great Website / Catalog for One-Handed People

This board is for adults and teens to discuss issues relating to BPI since birth (OBPI).
Carolyn

Great Website / Catalog for One-Handed People

Post by Carolyn »

I found this great website called Dynamic Living that I think everyone should know about. Its as www.dynamic-living.com. They sell all sorts of great products in a section dedicated to items for one-handed people like many of us, including devises for the kitchen, bath, and even recreation (I happen to own the one-handed playing card holder).

Check it out!
Carolyn
Kathleen M

Re: Great Website / Catalog for One-Handed People

Post by Kathleen M »

Thanks Carolyn

That is a great site... I need more time to read it.

I love the hair dryer holder.

Kath
Erica DeAnn

Post by Erica DeAnn »

Kath...

By the way, I ordered that hair dryer holder...fyi...it doesn't stick on my wallpaper! Bummer!! I used to have one a long time ago and it stuck on my mirror....but my new apt.'s layout is screwy and I can't find a place to "stick it"...ha!!

Erica DeAnn
Kathleen M

Post by Kathleen M »

Thanks Erica

I was going to order it... somehow I would like one with an extension arm... XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX so that I could raise it and lower it while I hold the brush and do my hair....

Oh well back to resting my arm up on the wall and putting the dryer in my hand and moving my head around.... duh!

Can you send it back?

Kath
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi this is kathryn campbell i am at the momment doing a project which includes designing products for people with only one hand and i am looking for some ideas of products that one handed people would like designed i would be gretful if any ony would reply with some ideas .thanx