Awareness Week Is Here - Please Join.....

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Hannahsmom

Re: Awareness Week Is Here - Please Join.....

Post by Hannahsmom »

Hannah- 2 years old ROBPI who is holding on tight to her biggest fans- her brothers Drew and Austin and Mom and Dad from Cincinnati, OH extending hands to......
jasmin

Post by jasmin »

I think that everyone with a child with this problem or have this problem tham self must join to make awareness.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

In my business I've come across with children with Erbs Palsy and though it is sad for them, it is amazing how the human brain has adapted to the disability. I hope for adults as well as children that one day there will be some procedure or therapy that will benefit all. I see the pain one goes through as they get older and the strain and frustration everyone goes through.
Tessie258

Post by Tessie258 »

Teresa and Jameson here in Arizona joining hands!
T.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Michele holding hands with Theresa and Jameson in honor of my dear friend Joy...
Karen w

Post by Karen w »

Karen and Brian, along with grandmother Barbara are holding the hands of Grace(lobpi) who is holding her hand out to the next person.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Shannon Green, holding my beautiful daughters and who is holding my sons hand who is holding my moms hand adding to this wonderful chain of parent unified in one cause to bring awareness about our childs injury with hopes to prevent more injured children from adding to our chain in years to come.
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

Andrea Albright from Streetsboro, Ohio who is holding her daughter's hand Alexis who is holding her daddy's hand who is holding his hand out for the next person
Tina

Post by Tina »

That would be me Andrea. Tina from the Mitten State (Michigan), holding out her other hand and waiting for someone to reach out for it.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I join hands from Australia with my son Michael, Joel lobpi waiting for the next I hope you have a great reach. I only wish their father as here to join in as well for those of you who don't know he died 3 weeks ago due to cancer. Thus my absence for so long
Lyn (ND).