Awareness Week Is Here - Please Join.....

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
TNT1999

Re: Awareness Week Is Here - Please Join.....

Post by TNT1999 »

haha, and I thought I was the only one counting! Actually, Francine, I got 152 up to that point (but I counted/guessed 4 for Peggy F's family only knowing she has at least 2 children). So, now if you add the other 3 that posted since plus our family of 3, I guess we'll be at 157-158.

Okay, I feel badly that Maia's still waiting for someone to hold her R hand, so I hope I don't mess everyone up here, but I'd like to hold Maia's R hand and Nicole's L hand (LOBPI). Then, Troy, Nicole's Daddy, will hold Nicole's R hand and leave his R hand stretched out to another...

This is soo neat! I never did anything like this...very touching.

--Tina, Nicole, Troy (aka "TNT")
cadinc

Post by cadinc »

Chuck Cannon from Carlsbad, CA, is holding his oldest daughter, Kelsey's hand, who is holding her mother, Connie Cannon's hand, who is holding her youngest daughter, Kierston, who is holding out her affected hand, for the next person.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We want to get into the chain of support and celebration! Since our buddy Maia's hands are both taken... we'll be waving from across the circle while holding Kierston's hand!
Judy-T
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Right arm OBPI One surgery at age 40 Ulnar nerve retransposition

Post by Judy-T »

Judy 41 robpi from Palm Bay Florida holding Rich"s hand waiting and reaching out for someone.
Sharon & Al

Post by Sharon & Al »

Will, 11 yr. old ltbpi from Vestal, New York holding Judy's hand and Mom's (Sharon's)hand who is holding Dad's (Al's) hand who is reaching out for someone else.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Caleb, robpi and now 6 years old & thriving, holds Mom's (Lisa's) hand; other hand reaching through cyberspace to hold the next person's hand....
NancyP

Post by NancyP »

From Vestal, New York to Wichita, Kansas. The Patterson's are checking in and grabbing hands. Nancy holding Kelsey (lobpi) holding her Daddy Chris' hand holding Austin's waiting for the next person!
ubpncathy

Post by ubpncathy »

From Kansas to San Diego, California, 9 year old Elyssa (LOBPI) is holding your hand, Austin! Maura, Elliott and I have also joined hands, and we're extending to...