Where is everyone?

This board is for adults and teens to discuss issues relating to BPI since birth (OBPI).
Michelle_16

Re: Where is everyone?

Post by Michelle_16 »

ah i took all ur advice n had a wee break for christmas - was lovely! put all my books and papers away and never looked at them until 2day :D thank you for the advice!

aw clearyaj, why dont you pack some of that snow up into a nice wee box and ship it off 2 scotland for me, i love snow but we dnt normally get it until like march/april time when there is absolutely no need for snow!
patpxc
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: C-5 and C-6. Unable to supinate. Contracture elbow. Wrist bone underdeveloped.
Can raise forearm to mouth level. shoulder is limited in movement. Unable to put arm behind back. Secondary- early arthritis, carpal tunnel, pronator syndrome,scoliosis

Post by patpxc »

Hi,
I'm Pat ROBPI 55 years old-- I am coming to Scotland and Ireland in September. Is there any chance we could meet????
Michelle_16

Post by Michelle_16 »

aw cool. u just coming over on holiday? what part of scotland are u visitin? Ye that would be lovely.

u can contact me on 05005666@qmu.ac.uk

michelle
23,robpi
patpxc
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: C-5 and C-6. Unable to supinate. Contracture elbow. Wrist bone underdeveloped.
Can raise forearm to mouth level. shoulder is limited in movement. Unable to put arm behind back. Secondary- early arthritis, carpal tunnel, pronator syndrome,scoliosis

Post by patpxc »

I don't have any idea--I have never been to Europe and all I know is that I want to see a Scottish Castle--I'm part Scot--at least I think so . In my family closet of skeletons--I found that my great grandfather was illegitimite and not a Brady at sll but a McDonald-- his name was James Scotland McDonald Brady--so.......
I'm still making plans and am not sure of anything except I am coming to Scotland.
So, I'll see you there....
Pat