Awareness Week Is Here - Please Join.....

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
christy

Re: Awareness Week Is Here - Please Join.....

Post by christy »

Christy from WV holding Kathleen's, Bob holding Christy's, Kim holding Bob's, Allen holding Kim's, Kayla holding Allen's, Landon holding Kayla's, Kayla holding Katie's robpi waiting on the next person.
Kristie

Post by Kristie »

Kristie, Urbana IL, taking Kathleen's hand (also holding Ian on that side since he won't hold hands with thoes he doesn't know!!)with Andrew holing my other hand, and Karis joined with him... with her hand out waiting for the next person to join....
Kristie

Post by Kristie »

Ok I am holding Christy's hand!!!
Kristie

Post by Kristie »

Ok I am really new to this whole thing.... but I will make it work out this time.... (but if I don't I am not adding anything more... this is a lovely idea... actually brought tears to my unexpecting eyes!

I am holding Katie hand... Then Ian's Hand (cuz he loves Daddy and me so now he is in between us!) Then Andrew and then Karis... who is wondering if mom with all her organizational skills will very get this right and holding her hand out for the next person to join...
Albita

Post by Albita »

Albita holds Karis' hand,Omar holds my hand Brianna holds Omars hand and Emilios. Emilio extends his other hand waiting for the next person to hold it

Emilio-8 months LOBPI
Toronto,Canada
jaredsmomdeb

Post by jaredsmomdeb »

debbie and jared from Il are holding the hands and are reaching for the next to reply.hoping everyone gets through this week.wating in IL.
Missy K

Post by Missy K »

(((Doing this with tears in my eyes...)))

Missy Kosel, mom of Mitchell 7.5 years old ROBPI, Fargo ND, USA, holding Mitchell's hand, who will be holding Dr. Drake's hand tomorrow...to begin the process of being able to hold his right hand out...holding our hands out together for the next person...
Krista :o)

Post by Krista :o) »

Suvi (3,5 years) LOBPI holding Mitchell's hand and Krista (Suvi's mom) holding Suving hand and waiting for the next person. This chain is now in Finland!