Anyone in Florida?

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
DianaLB1999

Anyone in Florida?

Post by DianaLB1999 »

I was wondering if there is anyone on this site from florida or Tampa, Fl to be more exact...Please let me know! I am trying to network with some local parents.

DianaLB1999@aol.com
tylergsmom
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Hi! I am Laura, the mom of Tyler, who has a ROBPI. I've been a member of this site since 1998 and owe a great deal to the wonderful people in the UBPN community who have helped us along the way get what we needed to get done for Tyler. Tyler is now 14 years old and in the 9th grade. He's a super bright kid and loves his video games. Tyler had the mod quad surgery with Dr. Shenaq shortly before he passed. That was his first and only surgery. Now that he is older he is requesting additional surgery. He'd like to be able to supinate. Our goal is for Summer 2013.

Re: Anyone in Florida?

Post by tylergsmom »

Hey Clearwater! We're in the Pensacola area, but it's not close enough to Tampa for a group. I've asked around before, but not much luck yet. :(

~Laura, Mom of Tyler, ROBPI, 10
Laura LeNoir, Mom of Tyler, Age 14, ROBPI
mom2brooke
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 3 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WITH ROBPI

Re: Anyone in Florida?

Post by mom2brooke »

Hi, I live in Ocala. somewhat close.

debbie