possible dissolving

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
nbpepa

possible dissolving

Post by nbpepa »

With Deep regret and sincere apologies, the National Brachial Plexus/Erb's Palsy Association, has found that it may have to dissolve. Unfortunately this is due to lack of volunteer involvement. We will keep you updated to future progress. If you have any questions, suggestions, or comment, please let us know.

At this time we will be forwarding requests for information to the United Brachial Plexus Network.

Sincerely,

Brenda Copeland-Moore
National Brachial Plexus/Erb's Palsy Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 23
Larsen, WI 54947
info@nbpepa.org
http://www.nbpepa.org
Fax: 209-644-5813
francine

Re: possible dissolving

Post by francine »

Brenda - I am very sorry to hear this. I know you have worked so hard for your organization.

Are you going to keep the site running?
-francine
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I'm sorry to hear this. Can we try to help you with recruiting volunteers? If so, what is needed to keep the organization running.
claudia

Post by claudia »

brenda, yours was the first website i found...i hope you will keep up your involvement. You do wonderful work.
claudia strobing
NancyP

Post by NancyP »

Brenda,

You have given such great service to our community. Thanks for all you and NBPEPA has done for all of us.

Nancy
Joann in PA

Post by Joann in PA »

Brenda you were the first contact I ever had with someone who had a child with a bpi when Joey was 2. Before that I felt so alone. You shared so much with me as far as information and direction. Even though we've never met...our family will always be grateful to you and count you as one of the many blessings God has sent us along this journey.

God's blessings to you Brenda!!
lizzyb

Post by lizzyb »

Brenda, this is terrible news.

You have been a great source of inspiration for me, even though you are probably unaware of that. I look at the NPEPA website at least once a week, and have sent many people there over these past few months who are looking for unbiased, honest and reliable information on all aspects of BPI.

Is there anything at all that I can do to help keep things going? Maybe your message here will galvanise people into action before they lose this precious resource; if anyone reading this has never looked at the NPEPA website, I urge you to do so now and offer some support.

Sincerely...Liz B
nbpepa

NBPEPA Web Site

Post by nbpepa »

We will at least keep it as an archive. It gets a lot of hits daily. Not sure how we will go about this however. As time progresses, we will know more

Brenda Copeland-Moore
NBPEPA
nbpepa

recruiting volunteers

Post by nbpepa »

It would be extremely difficult. We would need volunteers from the ground up. As in a new board of directors, people to do daily tasks, and etc...

Or some group to take over the Association.

Brenda Copeland-Moore
NBPEPA
nbpepa

Post by nbpepa »

Claudia,
I am glad we were able to help. I hope we were able to help others as well.

Sincerely,
Brenda Copeland-Moore
NBPEPA