Possible Dissolving

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
nbpepa

Possible Dissolving

Post by nbpepa »

With Deep regret and sincere apologies, the National Brachial Plexus/Erb's Palsy Association, has found that it may have to dissolve. Unfortunately this is due to lack of volunteer involvement. We will keep you updated to future progress. If you have any questions, suggestions, or comment, please let us know.

At this time we will be forwarding requests for information to the United Brachial Plexus Network.

Sincerely,

Brenda Copeland-Moore
National Brachial Plexus/Erb's Palsy Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 23
Larsen, WI 54947
info@nbpepa.org
http://www.nbpepa.org
Fax: 209-644-5813
cbr9

Re: Possible Dissolving

Post by cbr9 »

in response to this possibility, i find dissolvement would be devastating. i find this forum to be excellent both educationally and emotionally. being a tbpi myself i check this forum daily to see if there are any new developements or if anybody needs help or support from other tbpi sufferers. i find this site to be very comforting emotionally as a place i can speak to others who know exactly what i'm going through.
thx Denny, Vancouver. BC.
lizzyb

Post by lizzyb »

Brenda, this is terrible news.

You have been a great source of inspiration for me, even though you are probably unaware of that. I look at the NPEPA website at least once a week, and have sent many people there over these past few months who are looking for unbiased, honest and reliable information on all aspects of BPI.

Is there anything at all that I can do to help keep things going? Maybe your message here will galvanise people into action before they lose this precious resource; if anyone reading this has never looked at the NPEPA website, I urge you to do so now and offer some support.

Sincerely...Liz B
nbpepa

Post by nbpepa »

Liz,
I think we will try to keep the site up, at least as an archive. Not sure right now.

cbr9,
UBPN will keep this site running.

Sincerely,
Brenda Copeland-Moore
NBPEPA
david wilson

Post by david wilson »

found this site a month ago and it has been a well spring of info. am going to surgery with in a month and wouldn't have known enough to have found 1 the right surgen 2 asked the right questions 3 felt like i was not alone with my injury. without this board and it's history [ this tbpi has really ruined my spelling!!!]
please keep it alive for the next newbys to see and be inspired dave wilson
KathM@ubpn.org

Post by KathM@ubpn.org »

Dave Wilson
I am glad that UBPN has been able to support and help you.

This website will remain -- UBPN is not Dissolving.

Brenda is refering to the National Brachial Plexus Erb's Palsy Association.

This website is United Brachial Plexus Network.
I hope that help to clarify things...

Good luck with surgery keep us posted please. So glad that you have found a physician to help you.
Kath
david wilson

Post by david wilson »

thanks kathy
sorry to have the knee jerk response but this site IS special. i will read a little closer.
hope the erbs palsy folks find us as they belong here
dave wilson
Kathleen

Post by Kathleen »

Hi Dave...

It took me a long time to realize what was what and who was who around here.

I found the board three years ago in December and until that time thought I was the only one with a rare birth injury called "Erb's Palsy"... I am right obpi.

I learn so much just by asking questions and looking around... I was amazed at how much I had to learn about something I lived all my life with...

I believe the more you learn... the more you find --there is more to learn... LOL...
So glad this has helped you...
KathM