Very sad news

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
Joy in FL

Re: Very sad news

Post by Joy in FL »

Hazel was one of the first people I met on here. She was one of the people I most wanted to meet in person! I am happy she is no longer in pain. For her family and friends I am so sorry for what you are going through. God Bless

Joy
Joy in FL is now living in Georgia!
Left TBI on October 31, 1991
Paolo

Post by Paolo »

I don't have words to express my feelings.
My deepest sympathies to Hazel's family and friends.

Paolo
bigsel

Post by bigsel »

Will miss your patter on the boards Haze, hope your pain free now, love Sel.
Scottish tbpi
Nancy (Eric's Mom)

Post by Nancy (Eric's Mom) »

I've been thinking all day how to express my feelings on this, finally thought I knew what to say, and now am sitting here and the right words are still hard to come by. This news really hit me hard.

Hazel was an active participant here on the message board around the time my then 20-year old son suffered his TBPI (July 2000). She and many others were there for me and my family and it meant alot. It was a very scary time for us. I hope this doesn't sound too forward because I usually only read the posts, but I consider all here as friends whom I really treasure and admire. I want to thank all of you for sharing your experiences with this injury, and I want to express my deepest sympathy to all who loved Hazel. Bye "Crazy", we'll all miss you.

P.S. She used to have a thing for a guy named "Bob" I think.....(one of Hazel's little jokes)...

mikeyb

Post by mikeyb »

Yeah Bob the pool boy,

Thanx for reminding me. Still laughing here.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

OH YEAH......what a time we had with the whole Bob thing. laughing as well as crying here.........

can't sign in on my own, as i've forgotten me passwprd???? i'll just be known as the perpetual guest i guess
Kathleen

Post by Kathleen »

Let us all not forget her Ducky Dryer...

I still have the photos she sent somewhere....

I hope she found her "Bob"

Kath