Help with lawyer referrals

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

Help with lawyer referrals

Post by admin »

Hello all!

I always read, but have never posted. I have a daughter that is 7 months old that has an OBPI. She has srgery at 5 months. We are interested in consulting a lawyer, but want to find the right one. I know you all have been where I am and would like to know if there is any advice you can give me. Also, I have read some posts from a lawyer on here, Ken Levine, has anyone used him and if so, can you email me privately your experiences for a referral. I haven't contacted any lawyers yet, but I want to be informed when I do. Thank you!

Please email me at mschelseyb@yahoo.com
mom of jill

Re: Help with lawyer referrals

Post by mom of jill »

Hi I tried contacting you directly the e-mail address didn't go thru. I am in Evergreen Park, near Oak Lawn just south of Chicago. Please contact me at jeanettes_1999@yahoo.com if I can help you in anyway. Sorry this happened to your daughter. My daughter is 15 mo with OBPI.
Ken. Levine

Post by Ken. Levine »

Hi,

I have also tried to email you directly and had the email returned. I would be pleased to speak with you and answer any questions that you have. I have several cases in Chicago and am also available to meet with you in person.

Ken Levine
Kenneth Levine & Associates
617-566-2700
Klevine@Klevinelaw.com
www.Klevinelaw.com
mommieinneed

Post by mommieinneed »

Mom where in IL are you from. We live near Peoria.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I apologize..my email is mrschelseyb@yahoo.com

Please attempt to contact me again.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I am located in belleville