How is everyone???

This board is for adults and teens to discuss issues relating to BPI since birth (OBPI).
Kathleen

How is everyone???

Post by Kathleen »

Where did everyone go??? just because its summer....well here its summer anyway....

How is everyone doing?

Just thought I'd ask...

Kath
TINA-T

Re: How is everyone???

Post by TINA-T »

Kath:

Better late then never :)

I am doing well !! Survived a HUGE electrical rain storm Tuesday night (well I was under the table), but I survived :) I swore the electrical god's were searching for me.

House is almost complete, now the daunting task of unpacking 65 boxes to look forward to.........uggggggggggggggggggg Guess I'll go to the cabin and prepare haha

Thank you ALL, once again for all your kindness and concern.

Love to you all,
T.
Joy in FL

Post by Joy in FL »

Hey Kath,

I am still out and about. We survivied Adam's graduation and Eagle Ceremony. He started working at UPS on July 8 as a part time loader. The end of August he will start college. So a lot of our time has been spent wrapping up a few things like getting him his drivers license, adding him to our insurance, getting scholarships arranged for school, buying him work clothes and boots, fun stuff like that.

Plus, my 20th high school reunion is in September. I have been playing catch up with some long lost friends. That has been interesting.

I think that catches things up with my life.

Joy
Joy in FL is now living in Georgia!
Left TBI on October 31, 1991
Judy-T
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Right arm OBPI One surgery at age 40 Ulnar nerve retransposition

Post by Judy-T »

I am alive, just not kicking yet. Just got permission to wear a shoe. It has been a tough time. I never realized how important your big toe is to you. My arm has not been in pain;maybe it's all the drugs I have been taking. I had trouble with withdrawels from the percocet. I am on my feet again and driving. I was not able to drive for about 6 weeks. That is about it here.
Kathleen

Post by Kathleen »

Well I am glad to see that some of you are around.

Tina - yeah!
Judy... I saw the photos... OUCH!!!! KEEP RESTING THE TOE....

Joy... you must be so proud!!! and glad to see you are still around and celebrating...

I just got back from vacation at Niagra Falls... NY and Canada.... so beautiful

Then I was on a retreat for a few days... so I am rested and ready to enjoy the rest of this hot...dry summer...

Anyone with rain please forward it to me... my lawn is dead... and my flowers are fading fast.... we are not allowed to water....

Anyone know the dance for Rain????

Kath