someone local

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
Drake's Mom

someone local

Post by Drake's Mom »

Drake has yet to meet anyone with a similiar injury. i would love to hear from anyone in the north texas area (DFW) he feels very alone with this injury. i plan on going to the next camp but that is a long time to wait. I wish we could have come to the last one, but we were planning the trip to the mayo then.

Teresa
Cowboy Cody

Re: someone local

Post by Cowboy Cody »

I live in Goldthwaite, TX. Not to far from you. I am 22 and have a LTPBI since 2004 due to a 4-wheeler accident.

Cody
swhite1
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Bad fall in June of 2006
LTBPI

Post by swhite1 »

Hi! I live in Arlington with my 17yr old son. I'm more than willing to visit with you and Drake.
I was a Cub Scout leader in Dalworthington Gardens. I could probably come up with some of activities we could try?
I have my own transportation.
Let me know if I can help.
Peace,
Scott

www.freerice.com
Drake's Mom

Post by Drake's Mom »

i really would like to have everyone come together and meet that are remotely close to the dfw area. Surely there are more than three of us!! I will give it awhile longer to see if anyone else is interested and if not then maybe just us three can find a time to meet somewhere. Thanks for responding scott and cody.

Teresa
Cowboy Cody

Post by Cowboy Cody »

I will be in Red Oak this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. If anyone wants to meet.

Cody
Drake's Mom

Post by Drake's Mom »

hey Cody i would love to get together this weekend, but it's kinda full!!! Unless you want to come hunt eggs at Beuamont Ranch in Grandview!!! Friday Drake has an appt. with a new therapist to try the TES and Myotrac, Saturday we have soccer games pretty much all day and sunday we are going to Beaumont Ranch because they put on a HUGE easter 'party' for free! ( www.beaumontranch.com ) So we are going to that. i really do want to get together though even if it's just us or if we can get scott to come that would be great. Where exactly are you cody? I know scott is about an hour north of me but i have never heard of goldthwaite!

Teresa
Feel free to email also becuase sometimes i forget to check on here
jtkdferguson@aol.com
swhite1
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Bad fall in June of 2006
LTBPI

Post by swhite1 »

Hi Teresa. Boy howdy does Beaumont Ranch look great.
I must apologize, I thought you were from Grand Prarie until you told Cody I was an hour north of you. Wow.
I'm crazy enough to just show up at the ranch and unless there were hundreds in attendance I wouldn't be hard to miss, big, fat and awkwardly right handed.
Just joking...I'm not big.
Peace out,
Scott
http://freerice.com/
Drake's Mom

Post by Drake's Mom »

yes the ranch is a pretty neat place. i have thought of having a get together there if we could ever get a time that was good for all of us! they have dinner as well as fun stuff for the kids to do. I have two other kids besides Drake so i would need to keep them entertained! Hopefully we can get a time soon that we can all meet.
I actually work in Arlinton, so i am there all the time and Drake's Chiroprator and therapist are both in Arlington so he is there with me at least once a week.

Let me know when would work for you two.

Teresa
brinx143

Post by brinx143 »

Hello Cody where are you located, I am just north of houston, I have OBPI, do you rodeo, I do.

Message was edited by: brinx143