Travel Tips

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
karategirl1kyu
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI, had surgery when I was 9- they moved muscles and tendons from one side of my arm to the other side. I can lift my arm to about my eye level, can't straigten it all the way and can't completely supinate my wrist.

Re: Travel Tips

Post by karategirl1kyu »

Nancy thank you for that picture. It made me laugh! I live on a college campus and recently they got a gate that you have to scan your ID at to get in and out... and when i first drove up to it.. i had to open my door and lean out...so i used to have someone sit in the back seat to scan me in and out!! I've now figured out how to park prolly milimeters away from the island where the scanner is.. and i do it that way... it is kind of a pain, because the school didnt realize it. i still think public saftey gets a kick out of the videos! lol! and before i had ez pass... i couldnt reach so the guy actually had to come out of the toll booth to get the money- haha!

Mel
~Mel/23/LOBPI