Another accident for Frank

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
lgonda

Re: Another accident for Frank

Post by lgonda »

Praying 4 u. My son had 2 accidents since joining this TBP club. At the time I was more angry than scared. Only now very grateful he had no injuries. May the Lord grant u peace
Susie Kaye

Post by Susie Kaye »

I will keep Frank in my prayers till I hear from you that he is alright again. God be with you as well!

Susie Kaye
swhite1
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Bad fall in June of 2006
LTBPI

Post by swhite1 »

My heartfelt prayers to Frank and your family.
It just seems to never end for us.
Peace and Love
Scott
mrstarmen

Post by mrstarmen »

how is frank?
lgonda

Post by lgonda »

Hi It's been 2 weeks. How r Frank and u all?
Frank's Mom

Post by Frank's Mom »

Update on Frank. He spent 3 weeks in ICU. He is in a room now, but still "out of it". This is scary. Each day he seems to make mini improvements. Next week hopefully he will go to a rehab facility. He opens his eyes and squeezes my hand when I ask, so he is in there. Keep prayers coming, he has a long road ahead. They don't know what the outcome will be. It's up to Frank. Thank you all for your concern. I've learned through all this, that having just one arm is a piece of cake. Be thankful for your good arm and your good brain to realize you have a good arm.
Frank's mom.
Mare

Post by Mare »

I have thought about you and your son everyday and prayed for his recovery and will continue to pray till he has made a full recovery which I'm sure is not too far off if he's responding to your voice. Please keep us posted and let Frank know we are praying for him
Hugs and Prayers
Mare (Frankies mom)
Kath
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: I am ROBPI, global injury, Horner's Syndrome. No surgery but PT started at 2 weeks old under the direction of New York Hospital. I wore a brace 24/7 for the first 11 months of my life. I've never let my injury be used as an excuse not to do something. I've approach all things, in life, as a challenge. I approach anything new wondering if I can do it. I tried so many things I might never have tried, if I were not obpi. Being OBPI has made me strong, creative, more determined and persistent. I believe that being obpi has given me a very strong sense of humor and compassion for others.

Post by Kath »

Frank's Mom
My prayers go out to you and Frank.
Please keep us posted.

Kath robpi/adult
Kath robpi/adult

Kathleen Mallozzi
Mare

Post by Mare »

Still praying for Frank how is he doing??? haven't forgotten about you Frankies mom Mare