TCH June 10

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
bugsntazz

TCH June 10

Post by bugsntazz »

Hello,
We are going to TCH for a six month post opt bicept surgery eval on June 10. Anyone going to be there then?
Paula

Re: TCH June 10

Post by Paula »

We will be taking Aaron for his evaluation and will see if surgery will be recommended at that time and if it is then he will have it on the 12th. We have our appointment at 1:30.
---Paula
Christine

Post by Christine »

I live in Houston. If you need anything while you are here, please let me know.
Christine
Alex's mom
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Is this visit protocol? My son had bicep tendon lengthening, pectoralis release and capsulodesis in January. I was unaware of a follow-up. Did the Dr. request it?
bugsntazz

Post by bugsntazz »

Hello,
When my son had surgery in Nov we were told to come back in Jan. We did that and saw Dr. Nath, he told us to come back 4 months later but we got tied up so we are now going to TCH in June. We do live in Austin, TX so it is easier for us to get to houston and that may be the difference. When we lived in Florida, we did an eval in person every six months.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We will be taking Hannah on June 10th for her evaluation and if surgery is needed it will be done on the 11th. Our appointment is at 1:30.

Lisa