New Roll Call

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Carolyn J
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: LOBPI. I am 77 yrs old and never had a name for my injuries until 2004 when I found UBPN at age 66.

My injuries are: LOBPI on upper body and Cerebrael Palsy on the lower left extremities. The only intervention I've had is a tendon transplant from my left leg to my left foot to enable flexing t age 24 in 1962. Before that, my foot would freeze without notice on the side when wearing heels AND I always did wear them at work "to fit in" I also stuttered until around age 18-19...just outgrew it...no therapy for it. Also suffered from very very low self esteem; severe Depression and Anxiety attacks started at menopause. I stuffed emotions and over-compensated in every thing I did to "fit in" and be "invisible". My injuries were Never addressed or talked about until age 66. I am a late bloomer!!!!!

I welcome any and all questions about "My Journey".
There is NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION.
Sharing helps to Heal. HUGS do too.

Re: New Roll Call

Post by Carolyn J »

WELCOME Karen!!

Stop lurking "Tomp", & share with us again, please.

I am Carolyn J, Adult LOBPI age 68+... & "Self appointed UBPN Gramma". I live in Tacoma WA. and have sooo much Joy and Peace-of Spiritsince finding UBPN in April of 2004.

FYI, There are no Dumb questions on any of the Message Boards and everyone is welcome to post on every Message Board Forum.

WElcome all new new Parents to our wonderfully supportive UBPN Family.

HUGS, :)
Carolyn J
Carolyn J
Adult LOBPI
Salina

Post by Salina »

My name is salina My daughter is vivian 2 years old rbpi
We live in Ca
sylwiaB

Post by sylwiaB »

Hello my name is Sylwia
My son Alan,now 5 months old, has RBPI
We are from NJ
angelsmom

Post by angelsmom »

Hi, Iam melanie, mom of angelina (angel)age: 4 1/2 ROBPI we have had primery surgery and getting ready for mod quad surgery :)
Zadynsmom

Post by Zadynsmom »

My name is Alisa. My daughter, Zadyn, who is 21 months, is LOBPI. She had primary nerve graft surgery 4/06 and recieved her first round of Botox 4/07 and is bending her elbow on her own!

We are from MT.

Alisa
Zadyn, LOBPI, 21 months
Mare

Post by Mare »

I'm Mare mom to frankie 14yrs old LBPI
Miah's Mom

Post by Miah's Mom »

Mom to Miah almost 4yrs. robpi. Older sister Michaelah, new baby brother Joseph, wife to Stephen. We live in the Hamilton, Oh. area
joseph

Post by joseph »

I'm Breonna, mother to James (3) 7 lbs 7 oz, and to Joseph (10 months) LOBPI 10 lbs.11 oz at birth. My husband is Robert and we live in Central California. I am looking for other's in our area in hopes to build a support group that meets once a month. Anybody interested please leave me a messege.
swtbtrcup

Post by swtbtrcup »

Hi. Im very new to the board. My name is Carol. I am 39 and we live in north FL. I have 2 girls. Anna is 18 mos and was a 32 week preemie (4 lbs 9 oz) and Miranda ( 9 lbs 12 oz ) who is 2 mos old with ROBPI. We have our first appointment on 6/11 with an orthopedic doctor. Miranda has been in OT since 3 weeks of age.