"Outreach Magazine"

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
Karrie -- Md.

"Outreach Magazine"

Post by Karrie -- Md. »

Did a new Outreach come out recently? If not when will another issue be mailed out. I thought I had read something about someone receiving one recently. Don't know if it was the Awareness edition or not. Just curious. Thanks.
Karrie
francine

Re:

Post by francine »

I guess it's about a month old or so.... if you didn't get it contact nancy@ubpn.org and she'll get you a copy.

Awareness issue will be out in July/August.

-francine
shortygirls

Re:

Post by shortygirls »

Thanks for the information regarding Nancy. I tried to email the editor@outreachonline.com as is listed in the Information section of UBPN's website and I got a response from a marketing company. Now I will try Nancy. I usually share a friend's copy, but hopefully will be able to get on the mailing list myself. Many thanks!
marymom
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Teen aged home birthed son with OBPI

Re: Re:

Post by marymom »

njbirk

Re: Re:

Post by njbirk »

Please send any requests for Outreach to me at nancy@ubpn.org and I'll make sure that you are on the mailing list and are sent a copy.

We are updating the website to reflect this.

Thanks,
Nancy Birk
UBPN Secretary