Mayo...

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
hope16_05
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 28 years old with a right obstetrical brachial plexus injury. 5 surgeries to date with pretty decent results. Last surgery resolved years of pain in my right arm however, I am beginning my journey with overuse in my left arm

Mayo...

Post by hope16_05 »

Hello all,
I will ba having surgery at Mayo May 30th, just curious if anyone was going to be there?

Amy 20 years old ROBPI from MN
Amy 28 years old ROBPI from MN
ptrefam

Re: Mayo...

Post by ptrefam »

We'll be there in June. Good luck!!
Sue
trr_amesh

Post by trr_amesh »

Hi

Hope you will be recover soon after your surgery and pray for the same.

Best of Luck............Ramesh
srhykerd

Post by srhykerd »

Mel and I are flying in on June 4th and staying til the 6th. Sue
hope16_05
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: 28 years old with a right obstetrical brachial plexus injury. 5 surgeries to date with pretty decent results. Last surgery resolved years of pain in my right arm however, I am beginning my journey with overuse in my left arm

Post by hope16_05 »

As of yesterday the nurse told me my expected hospital stay would be 5-7 days so I might still be there in June 4th.
If you would like you can email me and I will give you my cell phone number.
I hope your appts go great!!!

Amy 20 years old ROBPI from MN
hope16_05@hotmail.com
herff94

Post by herff94 »

I am going for a follow up visit on the 29th of May. Had my surgery March 14th.
Good luck!!!!
Kath
hope16_05

Post by hope16_05 »

Kath, what time is your appt on the 29th? I will have an appt that day as well since I actually havent been a Mayo patient before so they have to see me there before doing the surgery.

What was your surgery? Any results yet?

Hugs,
Amy
bestbunch

Post by bestbunch »

Hi Amy,

We will be at Mayo from May 29 - 31. Where is your surgery going to take place? We have 3 days of testing to do but if we get a chance we'll stop by. If we don't see you - best of luck!

Take care,
Christi
hope16_05

Post by hope16_05 »

The surgery will be at St. Mary's hospital.
Good luck with your three days of tests!
Email me and I will give you my cell phone number so if you get a chance you can call.
Amy
hope16_05@hotmail.com
herff94

Post by herff94 »

my appt is @ 2:30 on the 19th flor-Dr Johnson. Reconstructive surgery-its a surgery to make my arm look normal. I've had about 5 surgeries for a implant to be placed on my shoulder to "even me out". Dr Johnson is my doctors name. I had muscle transfers years ago-they have come along way since my surgeries for movement. It was 20 years ago this August that I had my accident; I was 17 yrs old.
Good luck to you!!!!
Kath